IPIC LIVE LEARNING + WORLD CAFE (ACT 3)
Experience member-driven education in a fast-paced format. Uncover member success secrets and discover unexpected morsels of knowledge as we turn the tables and put the audience on the stage. If you need to know it, we’re going to show it. We’ll reveal success stories, growth opportunities and no brainers from those that are getting it done. We’ll also provide nuggets to assist you with goal setting and execution, as well as provide industry, retail, marketing + mobile trends.
- Member Carly Michael of Michaels Camera on “Growth Strategies for a Sustainable Future”
- University Breakout Session Highlight from Steve Elkins of Bedford’s Camera
- IPI HQ Leadership Team on Trends, Opportunities, Goal Planning + Marketing
- World Cafe: It’s time to crank up the power of the brain trust for user-group style round table networking discussions. Explore equipment, consumables, production, workflow, problems, fixes, upgrades, parts, repairs, formats, tips and tricks. Brainstorm best practices and marketing methods. Bring questions, issues and topics for two of the following categories:
- FUJIFILM DIGITAL PRINTING
- NORITSU DIGITAL PRINTING
- WIDE FORMAT PRINTING
- LATEX PRINTING
- VIDEO TRANSFER
- FILM PROCESSING
- PRODUCTION WORKFLOW: tracking + efficiency
- MAIL ORDER/SHIPPING: services, rates, packaging + software
This session will be livestreamed and recorded.