IS THIS THE MATRIX? BRINGING AUGMENTED REALITY TO PRINTING – LEXJET EXPLAINS IT ALL!
Augmented Reality is quickly becoming a popular technology among smartphone users as Apple and Google continue to drive the push towards immersive experiences. With thousands of AR apps currently available on iTunes and Google Play, over 20 million downloads since 2017 and a projected global revenue of $200 billion just in AR, this technology is the fastest growing segment of mobile apps. Over the past few years, S-One, LexJet’s parent company has been developing new ways of using AR in commercial printing and professional photography and at the IPIC Show in Las Vegas, they will demonstrate one of their latest technologies that allow users to take images from their phone or tablet and augment canvas prints and framed photos on walls.
Topics that will be covered in the AR class:
- What is Augmented Reality and how it differs from Virtual Reality
- Technological trends towards Augmented Reality
- How AR can grow your photography and art business
- Where AR is already being used in fine art
- How you can have your own AR experience for your customers