Print Quality Test Group Discussion
After last year’s success we’re bringing back the Print Quality Test – only we’re adding scheduled group discussion to make it more productive. Compare and evaluate output quality, color and consistency from various members and equipment types. IPI Board Member, Phil Canter and Color Management Specialist, Sal Passanisi will lead the conversation and include peer evaluations, troubleshooting discussion and group Q + A.
To participate, you must print the document attached and bring:
- (1)8×10 RA4 Photographic Print
- (1)- 8×10 Fine Art Ink Jet Print
- (1)- 8×10 Canvas Print (from whatever printer you have)
- (1)- 8×10 Metal Print (on white gloss)
- (1)- 8×10 Digital Press Print on C2S (or similar)
Drop your prints off in Messina 1 and return through the week to compare with others. The Print Quality room will be open during registration hours all week for you to drop off materials and/or view output. Group discussions will be held on Monday, March 4th and Tuesday, March 5th at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
* All prints must be labeled with your contact information, IPI Number, or attached business card.
* If you wish to take your samples with you after IPIC pick them up by, Wednesday, March 6th at 6:00 pm. All samples not picked up after that time will be thrown away.
*IPI is not responsible for lost or stolen samples.